The following are therapy options I offer that can support your health goals:
- Digestive Health – Therapeutic Abdominal Massage: a gentle and relaxing therapy that helps increase lymph and blood circulation to internal organs, immune system response and relax abdominal tension (abdomen, back and neck area). It restores mental, emotional and physical well being!
- Restorative Therapeutic Massage: a personalized therapy that helps promote a deep relaxation response to activate the body’s innate self-healing ability to restore balance and overall health.
I look forward to supporting you in health!
Abdominal Massage Therapy for Digestive Health
Do you have any of the following?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gas, bloating, or abdominal discomfort
- GERD –Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastritis / Hiatal Hernia
- Indigestion / Constipation
- Chronic low back pain
- Urinary problems
- Poor blood circulation in legs
- Restricted breathing
- Emotional and mental stress…
Abdominal Massage Therapy can help you back to health and vitality!
It is a natural instinct to touch and rub our stomach when we have a stomachache
Abdominal Massage can benefit everyone. It can support those who have symptoms affecting their digestion, absorption and elimination. It effectively relieves congestion to all major organs by increasing lymph and blood circulation. Breathing becomes easier and a deeper sense of relaxation, mental clarity, and emotional rest are possible effects after therapy.
New research shows that our abdomen not only holds our major organs, it’s also known as our “second brain”. Millions of nerve cells in our gut act as a second brain. Did you know that 70% of the immune system is located in our gut.
Abdominal massage is not just a rub in the stomach; it will increase the health of your body and mind.
The Digestive System
‘The Journey of the Digestive System’
National Geographic own all rights to this video
Squatty Potty is a natural solution for constipation
(Video by www.squattypotty.com)